- Revolutionary 28 Volt Lithium-Ion Technology
- 325 ft.lbs of maximum torque
- Variable Speed: 0-1450 rpm, 0-2450 ipm
- Up to 2x run-time of 18V tools
- Hanger Bracket with solid steel ring
- Magnesium Gearcase for added durability and lighter weight
- Voltage: 28 DC
- Drive Size: 1/2 in. Square
- Torque: 3,900 in.-lbs./325 ft.-lbs.
- No Load Speed: 0-1,450 RPM
- No Load BPM: 0-2,450
- Reversible Battery: Yes
- No. of Batteries Included: 2
- Amp Hours: 3.0
- Trigger Lock: Off
- Electric Brake: No
- Length: 12-1/8 in.
- Tool Weight: 8.9 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 19.1 lbs.
The Milwaukee 0779 28 Volt 1/2 in. Impact Wrench delivers 325 ft. lbs. of maximum torque, the most of any cordless impact wrench. Powering the 0779 is the revolutionary 28 Volt Lithium-Ion battery pack exclusively from Milwaukee. Combining high torque with 1,450 rpm and 2,450 ipm, the 0779 provides the power, speed and run-time to drive larger lags, drill bigger holes, and remove larger nuts. The powerful Milwaukee 28V motor makes breaking loose 'stuck' nuts a breeze. The heavy-duty magnesium mechanism housing provides extreme job-site durability. The 0779 comes equipped with comfortable non-slip, soft-grip surfaces that reduce vibration and fatigue. The forward/reverse shuttle is conveniently located above the variable speed switch for fast, easy access. Designed for heavy-duty use, whether driving large lag screws, anchors and bolts, drilling large holes, or removing lug nuts, the 0779 provides the power, comfort and run-time to finish the job. A heavy-duty steel ring (included) can be attached for convenient tethering when working high overhead or for raising/lowering the tool when working from a ladder or utility pole.