- Hammer-Drill provides up to 495 in.-lbs. of torque and features an all-metal ratcheting chuck with carbide jaws for the highest grip torque on bits
- Sawzall® has 1 in. stroke, 2700 SPM, keyless clamp
- Circular Saw cuts up to 145 - 2x4's on one charge!
- Milwaukee's exclusive reversible battery allows users to adjust balance and get into tight spaces
- Voltage: 18 DC
- No. of Tools: 4
- Bag/Case Type: Contractor Bag
- No. of Batteries Included: 2
- Amp Hours: 2.4
- Shipping Weight: 32.1 lbs.
- Hammer-Drill (Order Seperate Here)
- Circular Saw (Order Seperate Here)
- Sawzall® Recip Saw (Order Seperate Here)
- Work Light (Order Seperate Here)
- Two 18V Batteries (Order More Here)
- Contractor Bag
- Universal Charger
- Two Sawzall® Blades
- Circular Saw Blade
- Rip Fence Guide
- Allen Wrench
Milwaukee introduces the new Lok-Tor™ series of cordless driver/drills and hammer-drills. The rugged Lok-Tor™ series delivers higher torque, higher speeds, longer run-time and the increased durability and quality expected from Milwaukee Electric Tools. All Lok-Tor™ models feature an exclusive all-metal, single-sleeve ratcheting chuck with carbide jaws to provide the highest grip torque on bits of any competitive product. A new Milwaukee-built high efficiency motor delivers up to 495 in.-lbs. of torque. The high efficiency motor and superior battery technology combine to provide the ultimate run-time. Another Milwaukee exclusive is the dampened or 'quiet' spindle lock mechanism which relieves the stress of metal slamming on metal for increased durability and smooth operation.
The 18V Power Plus Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw cuts up to 60 2 x 4's on a single charge. A rare-earth, permanent magnet motor delivers high torque for tough cutting applications. The steel Quik-Lok™ blade clamp accepts universal 1/2 inch shank Sawzall® blades without the need of a hex key. A lock-off trigger speed control (0-2700 SPM) switch prevents inadvertent start up. Blade clamp accepts blade upside down for close quarter cutting.
Milwaukee's 18 volt 6-1/2 inch Circular Saw is designed for the professional user and cuts more 2 x 4's per battery charge than any other cordless circular saw. The 6-1/2 inch blade easily cuts 2 x material at a 45° bevel in one pass. This saw has plenty of power, superior balance, all-metal upper and lower guards, rigid aircraft aluminum shoe and durability written all over it. The comfortable soft-grip handle, 50° bevel capacity, 3200 RPM and electric brake make this saw fast and convenient to use.